Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you place an order and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions (the "Conditions") the following words shall have their corresponding meaning: "Buyer"- The person(s), firm or company who purchases the Goods from the Company.
"Company"- Purgato Bene d.o.o.
"Goods"- Any Goods agreed to be supplied to the Buyer by the Company (including any part or parts of them).
"Delivery Date"- The date on which the Goods are to be delivered as stipulated in the Buyer's order and accepted by the Seller.
"Contract"- Any agreement between the Company and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods, incorporating these Conditions.
1. A customer using the store accept the principles contained herein.
2. The Buyer represents that information provided when placing an order is up-to-date, materially accurate and is sufficient for the Seller to fulfill the Buyer's order. Refunds or reshipping will not be given for items ordered in error.
3. If we discover an error in the price of Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. Purgato Bene d.o.o. strives to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
5. Should any of our team suspect that any products are intended for misuse, your order will be immediately canceled, any received funds will be returned and future orders will be denied.
6. By placing an order Buyer confirm that Goods will be used exclusively for cleaning or dissolving purposes. Buyer agrees that the products will not be resold or exported directly or indirectly by them.
7. Purgato Bene d.o.o. assumes responsibility for damaged, lost or delayed items in the postal system or any third party entrusted with the delivery of goods from the Buyer to the Seller. We will not accept any liability for the inability of the goods to be made available to mail or courier workers due to incorrect information that may hinder the delivery or collection of goods from local storage sites due to subscription and/or identification. We will not accept any liability for the detention of goods at the customs authorities of the country of the customer.
8. Purgato Bene d.o.o. will not accept returned/refused products, nor offer refunds/reshipping for any reason unless by prior written agreement. Make sure you receive your package or pick it up at the pickup location when you are not home at the moment of delivery.
9. Return policy
- If you wish to return the item, you will have to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company will not authorize any return unless the Customer notifies the Company within 14 days of delivery of the precise reason why return authorization is being requested.
- The goods can be returned only with the company prior to consent. Only approved returns will be accepted.
- The packaging must be intact, clean, properly prepared and packed. The returning item must be fully completed. You are responsible for the packaging of the item. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- When we receive the item, we will assess whether it is unchanged and will return your payment.
10. Orders can be paid by online payments system: Paypal, Paysera, Bank transfer or Debit/Credit card. All payments received before 12:00 (GMT+1), orders will be sent the same business day. You will always receive a track and trace number from us, to follow your order online. If any problems concerning the arrival appear, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do everything in our power to track the lost or delayed package.
12. Buyer statement: By purchasing our product, the buyer declares to use IndusClean Premium cleaners product only for cleaning purposes. All work and operations that involve products of IndusClean Premium cleaners product should be performed in protective clothing. The proper and safe use of each product is the responsibility of the buyer. Customers are informed of the risks which may be caused by the product through a data sheet on the product, which the buyer is required to read before using the product.
It is not possible to order at our webshop when you live in the countries listed below.
* USA * Canada * Italy * New Zealand * Australia * Russian Federation * Switzerland * The Netherlands * Poland *Ukraine *Norway *Israel *Lithuania *Latvia